- Vixxo Corporation (“Vixxo”) does not sell, share, or rent Personally Identifiable Information to any third party for purposes of marketing via email, mail, or telemarketing. Vixxo does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information via our website found at vixxo.com,as well as all websites, portals, products and services offered by Vixxo in or through such website (collectively referred to herein as the “Website”), without the user’s (“you” or “your”) knowledge. The only Personally Identifiable Information Vixxo collects through the Website is information you voluntarily provide. Personally Identifiable Information that we may ask you to provide may include your full name, mailing address, email address, employer, job title and department, and telephone.
- The information that is collected, stored, and processed in the course of business operations is used for a number of purposes, including processing transactions you or your company engages in with or through Vixxo; providing you or your company with customer service or otherwise communicating with you; informing you of current, or of updates or changes to, Vixxo products or services; and maintaining records of contacts with you for purposes of marketing and selling to, negotiating with, and providing services and deliverables to your company.
- Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information by Vixxo to third parties is limited to the amount of information necessary for specific business purposes, such as but not limited to the following examples:
- We may use an outside shipping company to ship things to you or your company. Obviously, your name, address, and sometimes your telephone number, must appear on items that are mailed or shipped to you.
- Payment Processing. Payments by check are processed through a financial institution, and payments by credit card may be processed through a credit card processing company. Information disclosed to those entities is limited to that which is necessary to process payments.
- Your Agents. Information may be disclosed to a person or entity that Vixxo is satisfied has been authorized by you to receive such information.
- Our Agents and Service Providers. Information may also be disclosed to agents and service providers of Vixxo, such as companies to which we have outsourced business processes, our auditors, our legal representation firms, our collection agencies, shipping companies, financial institutions, or credit card processing companies.
- Information may be disclosed to prospective clients of Vixxo who request references.
- Disclosure for Legal Purposes. Vixxo will disclose information about you if required to do so by law, court order, search warrant, or as requested by any other government or law enforcement entity. Vixxo will also disclose information about you under circumstances where Vixxo believes that such disclosure is necessary or advisable to protect the safety or property of others, or if disclosure of such information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating or interfering with Vixxo’s rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or in circumstances whereby anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- With Your Consent. With your prior consent, Vixxo may disclose information about you to parties and in situations other than those described above.